무라오까의 칠십인역 헬-영 사전. 가장 권위있는 사전 중 하나.
This complete lexicon supercedes its two earlier editions (1993; 2002).
* The entire Septuagint, including the apocrypha, is covered.
* For the books of Samuel, Kings, Chronicles, and Judges the so-called Antiochene edition is fully covered in addition to the data as found in the standard edition by Rahlfs.
* Also fully covered are the two versions of Tobit, Esther, and Daniel.
* Based on the critically established Gottingen edition where it is available. If not, Rahlfs's edition is used.
* For close to 60% of a total of 9,550 headwords all the passages occurring in the LXX are either quoted or mentioned.
* A fully fledged lexicon, not a glossary merely listing translation equivalents in English.
* Senses defined.
* Important lexicographical data such as synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, distinction between literal and figurative, combinations with prepositions, noun cases, syntagmatic information such as what kind of direct or indirect objects a given verb takes, what kind of nouns a given adjective is used with, and much more information abundantly presented and illustrated with quotes, mostly translated.
* High-frequency lexemes such as prepositions and conjunctions fully analysed.
* Data on contemporary Koine and Jewish Greek including the New Testament taken into account.
* Morphological information provided: various tenses of verbs, genitive forms of nouns etc.
* Substantive references to the current scientific literature.
An indispensable tool for students of the Septuagint, the New Testament, Hellenistic Judaism, and the Greek language.