This mic is part of the flexible d:dicate™ Microphones Series. It has a highly-directional supercardioid pickup pattern with a smooth and uniform off-axis frequency response.
Due to its modular nature, the d:dicate™ 4018F Supercardioid Microphone Boom can be combined with different lengths of podium booms - 15, 30 or 45 cm (6, 12 or 18 in). If longer booms are needed for floor stands with visual elegance, our long booms at 75 or 120 cm (30 or 48 in) make a high-quality stage voice mic together with our dedicated accessories. The microphone capsule
The supercardioid shape is frequency independent, securing an identical sound color around the microphone. The usual rear lobe heard on most supercardioids is minimized on this capsule. This makes it much more isolated without sudden frequency dependent peaks and dips. Boom lenghts
The 4018F is available in five lengths:
- 20 cm (8 in), 32 cm (13 in) and 47 cm (18 in) boom intended for podium solutions
- 77 cm (30 in) and 122 cm (48 in) for floor stand applications. A truly flexible range
This mic is part of the flexible d:dicate™ Microphone Series. At any time, and with no tools needed, it is possible to transform the d:dicate™ 4018F Supercardioid Microphone into a new configuration. You can combine it with another d:dicate™ or d:facto™ Microphone Capsule or Preamplifier.
Order numbers: 4018F15, 4018F30, 4018F45, 4018F75, 4018F120.Features
The product offers the following features
- Low noise and natural voice
- Highly directional for high isolation
- Most controlled supercardioid shape
- Uniform, frequency independent directionality
- Ultimate podium or floor mic
- Modular flexibility